- Registration/membership for the conference is mandatory.
- Other expenses not covered by the honorarium include alcoholic beverages, personal entertainment expenses (including cover charges), gifts, candy, gum, laundry and dry cleaning expenses, travel expenses for spouses and other dependents, loss or damage to personal property, and all reservation and cancellation charges.
- Expense reports for the ACP meeting will not be submitted until after the meeting.
- Non-ACP conferences may be reimbursed with prior approval by the Program Director.
- Educational materials covered by the honorarium include MKSAP iPad application, medical texts, medical journal subscriptions, Board Review Materials, audiocassettes (including board review, specialty and sub specialty review tapes), medical society dues, and computer software (including board review, medical libraries, texts). All computer hardware purchases must be approved by the Program Director in advance.
- Educational materials not covered by the honorarium include Internal Medicine Board Exam fees and licensing fees.
- Required documentation must be submitted before reimbursement. These include original receipts, cancelled checks, or credit card receipts. Exceptions to written documentation may be submitted in lieu of original receipts. Written reports should include details of the cost and nature of the expense, in addition to an explanation of why the original documents were not submitted. Receipts that fail to document acceptable expenses may be refused.
- Reimbursement for educational materials will be accepted between July 1 and June 15 of the year the expense was incurred. Late requests will not be processed.
- Original receipts will not be returned.
- Expense reports will be processed in 7-10 working days.
- Required documentation should be submitted to Tharrie in A-7.