The global health track, coordinated with the Center for Global Health (CGH), offers a broad range of educational, research and clinical opportunities throughout your internal medicine residency. Graduates will leave well equipped to pursue a future career in global health.
Residents who participate in this track will:
- Attend a monthly Global Health lecture series including journal clubs, research in action and reports from students, residents and faculty working abroad.
- Pursue opportunities for funded clinical rotations at a CGH site abroad (Bangladesh, Nigeria, China) during PGY2 and PGY3 years
- Participate in ambulatory rotations with our Infectious Disease faculty
- Perform research with CGH faculty, and the opportunity to present at the Global Health Research day
- See more, including contact information, at: University of Chicago Global Health Initiative
Check out the brochure here