Uploading OSH Records to PACS


If you need to upload OSH records to PACS you can do either of the following:


  • Take the disc to the Mitchell Radiology administrative desk in the basement of Mitchell (across fro mthe old IR holding area). This desk is only open during regular business hours. If you would like a radiologist to read the study, there is a form they can provide you to fill out, otherwise they will just upload the image.
  • You may also upload the images yourself via the CCU computer. Follow this handy How To Load OSH Images into PACs guide